Saturday 6 December 2014

Lush Shower Jelly Review

Hiya Chummies!
Ok so I have decided to pull myself together and get my blog back on track so.. you'll be seeing a lot of me (hopefully). This product has been hanging around in the back of my mind for quite some time now and now I finally have it! I'm talking about the Lush Shower Jelly. The one I bought is called WHOOSH and I thought I'd do a review of it. I bought this product from LUSH.


THE FACTS
Ingredients:
Glycerine
Honey
Water
Sodium laureth sulfate
Propylene Glycol
Carrageenan Extract
Perfume
Fresh 
organic lemon juice
Fresh organic lime juice
Grapefruit oil
Rosemary Oil
Geranium Oil
Citral
Gereaniol
Citronellol
Limonene
Linalool
( all the ones with really weird names naturally occur in essentials oils ) 

How to use:
Get it out of the tub and basically use it like a bar of soap. You can pull it apart to make it easier to hold but I find it prettier in the pot if it is whole. 

I used this this morning and I fell in love! It smells like a rainforest. It is so strong and citrusy but it is not unpleasantly strong at all! I was so amazed when I was at the till and they handed me back so much change! This is only £3.50!!!! And lasts forever. Lush is also a beautiful shop to buy products from as they are 100% against animal testing. They don't test anything on animals and they also don't buy any ingredients from places that test on animals. The seeweed extract in this is great for the hair and scalp, surprising because I thought it would make your hair greasy but it doesn't! 
All in all, for me it was love at first sight with this product and I can't say enough good stuff about it! 

See ya' later, Alligator. 
(Although I am reviewing this product, my view is still 100% honest)





  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Design by | SweetElectric